Monday, June 18, 2012

Watch the Throne

Can you believe it... I watched the throne.

For those of you who do not know what I am talking about... I saw Jay-Z and Kanye West in concert. That is not a joke, you read that right. And I must say it was unreal. They put on quite a show.
To start off, Eric had these amazing tickets that got us into the "Audi Club". Which is a private club at the venue that you can go to and get food and drinks before the show. It had big lush chairs and tables and plenty of weird art on the walls.

We were able to walk right out to our seats in less that two minutes, and we had great seats.


I will try to get some videos up on YouTube soon and post the links so that you all can watch some of the actual show. It really was amazing, they had two stages that lifted up to about 30 feet in the air and Kanye and Jay-Z would be standing on them. It really was sick. Below is a teaser of what the videos will be...

Over all, I had an unreal time in Ireland. I am very thankful for those that helped me while I was there (specifically the bar maids). I was so glad to visit such a broad array of the country and I can not wait to go back for another tour of that beautiful country. If you ever have the opportunity to visit Ireland, do not pass it up, and feel free to get in contact with me and I will do my best to help you out.

The next series of posts will be coming to you from India... can you believe it?!?!?!
And the trip begins.......

First Leg through Istanbul
 Second Leg to India

Update! Watch the Throne Videos

The opening song

Niggas in Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment